This type of roasting machine is an ideal equipment for roasting various types of nuts such as cashew, almond, peanuts; sunflower seed, pistachio etc. as well as drying fruits. Nuts roasting machines has homogeneously roasting and gives evenly even heating result and high efficiency. The roasted nut gets good flavor and appearance.
Ozstar Os 500 Nut roasting line is an effective roaster machine. Our nuts roasters provide high quality and perfect taste. Single layer roasting machine is most popular roasting machine in the world.
Nut Roasting Equipment Structure
The roasting machines are equipped with transmission device, electric control panel, conveyor belt or rotary drum, heat exchanger, automatic salting/seasoning machine, salt sieve and elevators. What makes our nuts roasters best is that we use hot air circulation system and we can adjust the each room with different temperature this process helps us to obtain nice flavor, taste and color for the nuts. nutsroasters.com With a special cooling system in our roasters it helps to reduce the temperature so nuts will be ready for packaging.
Nut Roasting Machine Applications
It is suitable for all kind of nuts roasting and fruits drying such as sunflower seeds, pistachios, sesame, hazelnut, peanuts, almond, almond, soybeans etc.
Nut Roasting Machine Features
1. Made of stainless steel material.
2. Fault indicating system to inform you any faulty operations.
3. Equipped with the digital display equipment to set the working time and adjust the temperature.
4. Low energy consumption and environment friendly.
5. Can be used by electricity, gas or diesel.
6. The rotary drum ensures uniform heat, avoiding burning the product.
How to Make Honey-Roasted Peanuts
Peanut Shelling Machine - Peanut Kernel Roasting Machine - Roasted Peanut Peeling Machine - Honey-roasted peanuts
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the peanuts into your mixing bowl.
3. Place the butter and honey into the small bowl and heat it in the microwave. Mix them tighter and pour over the peanuts.
4. Spread the peanuts onto a cookie sheet and place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Stir them every 1 to 2 minutes until they are golden-brown.
5. Let them cool for 5 to 10 minutes before eating.